CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My holiday

This year my holiday was great. I went to sentosa island by the tram i went to watch two different movie. I watch Indiana Jones at Great World City (no class) and watch Kong Fu Panda at Vivo City (gold class). In sentosa, i went to the Underwater World, dolphin Lagoon and Palawan beach. I love the palawan beach best cause i can play with sands. Me and my cousins ran to the sand nearest to the water and made quick sand. We picnic there,at the palawan beach, and ate sushi for dinner. Mine is just the sushi rice and the eggs cause i don't like the seaweeds,crab meat,and more. When we watch Kong Fu Panda at vivo city we can tilt the chair until sleeping position and there in a table in front and we can order food from the lounge and the waiters will bring them into the theater. I love the potato wedges best with tomato sauce. At Great World City my aunt's boss treated the whole company and their kins buffe. It was delicious!
It was the best holiday ever!

1 comments:

LimYunXuan said...

hey ! you have a nice layout!