CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nothing much in band but camp

Finally the teacher came through and we started to practice the song "Trails Of Glory" Well I don't think this is anything fun but if you like to coninue reading i think next you will see me write about camp.

This camp is very fun but there where ups and downs. At first my impression for the instructor was not that good he was lazy,playful,and a whole lot of lazy. bu the longer you spend wif this gut the more you find him funny. For this camp my fav is the night activity "kidnap". So fun you could actually be the one being kidnap! Of course i don't want to be the kidnap person i would have missed all the fun action. My fav meal was second day supper it was hotdogs after you take a hotdog bread than you can take another food like the hotdog rolls or curry o's.

My fav activity is oso the second day campfire we get to perform and my ex-assitant band leader came. He was the coolest guy in school, but i don't like him one bit. He is such a show-off! I love this song called "Everbody Dance Now" so cool! Read the blog <2009classfivepointsix.21classes.com> go to member click my name and you can read more about camp.

0 comments: