CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A new year!!!!

Hi! its been awhile since i wrote here! One because i have no time and the other is because i had forgotten my password!!! But now since i had remembered it i will be writing whenever i have time! Now b4 i start on this year let me give you a good debrief on December....... on the 13Th i went to my Friend ***** b-day party it was really fun! i got to see all my frenz who went there, and everything was great! This year i am P6 so dun really have much time , it is always homework assignments, tuition bla bla bla. But although i glad to go back to school to meet with all my frenz but i very sad that my best frenz had all gone our class jokers smarty pants bla bla bla they are all gone..... I would just like to go on trips with them or PE or excursions but this is mission impossible cause they have gone to a class very far from ours so we cannot go to PE together but i really hope during the trip to pioneer museum i can go with her..... I wonder if it is true when my seniors(now in sec school) said that when people go to P6 they start to like someone i use to laugh when they said it but now i start to think it is true...... My friends ***** and ****** have secret admires but because the boy was my Friend and i hate ****** so when he told me he like her i look surprisingly mad so he decided to give up on her just because he thought i was mad! But that showed me that he treasures our friendship. Even I think i like someone NOW!!!!! He is really smart and funny I use to fight with him a lot maybe that's why our elders always say the more you fight, the more you like each other..... Well that's all now i have to go to sleep tomorrow there is sch bye!

0 comments: