CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My December Holidays

During my december holiday, i went to school. Why, because i have band pratice. Well i oso had some time at home, during that time i played the computer, watch tv and went to my grandmother house 4 dinner. Oh i remember that i oso went to my grandma house and my mom's cousin home to celebrate christmas. Today is christmas eve i can't wait till christmas. I've even bought presents 4 some of my fwens. Both of my cousin recieve it too. As 4 a very special fwen i made a very special card 4 her it has Frostie The Snowman on it! I wander what present will my relatives give me i am so excited 4 tomorrow to come!!!!My feeling now is over the moon!
Thanks 4 reading pls give your comments!

1 comments:

LimYunXuan said...

i bet u ve a very gd holiday !