CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Nothing special

Hi, today nothing special happened but my grandmother called in the morning and said that my mom's cousin 4got to give us our present, and now our present is w/ her!
Well than i was happy but not alot. Wanna noe y? It is because the present is not recieved by myself! To me present is the most important thing to me, and when it's time to unwrap the present, it was the most fun thing to me! If my mom just, i don't know, stayed longer, i will get to recieve it by myself! The most important thing is if my mom had stayed i could play w/ my cousin longer and i would be able to eat roti prata that my aunt cook. Still i would be able to play big two with my cousin longer.

Anyway pls leave your comments

0 comments: