CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Worst Christmas I've Ever Celebrated

Today is christmas! When my parents got up i greeted them with a very happy smile on my face, but they never greet me back instead they ignored me! Then we went 4 breakfast in the market. When we got back it's already 11 am. Then i watch tv and @ 11.50am i bathe because we are going to my mom's cousin house n celebrate christmas i thought it would be fun but it turn into a disaster! We left home at 2pm and my dad was waiting at the pick-up corner, off we go.
My cousin was already there as they went early. Oh ya i 4got to tell you the worst we were the last to reach yet the first to leave. I don't feel like telling the story but in short form, i didn't recieve any presents from any family members this year! For the past few years, we would celebrate at my grandmother house and will recieve presents from my auntys and uncle, but this year nowan did.

Anyway wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

0 comments: